Anuar Ibrahim Caught Again

Thursday, July 17, 2008


Supposed that today I'm already not really in mood due to some lady's sick.When I reach home after work,i thought of having a nice bath and then have a great nap/rest.But out of sudden,my mum asked me for some minor help-fetch the maid back to agent's office and pick up my bro from school.

So,after my bath,I drop down 'kakak' first then drive all the way to town to fetch my bro.When I'm back,one of my course mate asked me about my result.I was totally blank and got very nervous with that.I tried many way to get myself logged in but after few hours trying with that,my username blocked.I dare not to wait,so..i dare up myself to complain for the complicated web info.Is kinda confusing when I go through the web site.Few minutes later,the in charge person reset my password to the origin password.And finally,i can log in already.At the very first glance,I was happy with my result..BUT when I scroll down further......

OMG..I can't believe I got such 'ugly' result.

I've broken my own heart and my very own hope.I thought that I can prove it to my parents,but seems like I need to work triple harder compared to previous sem!I even thought that some one could accompany m and talk to me to pass this night.

Second big disappoint drop on me again.On a very first that i heard when I answer a call,I heard the unexpected background-car engine running on.Because I really thought that he can forgo his outing for 1 night and to talk to me..but.......

Thirdly,I even think that I can handle my disappointment but seems like,I can't make myself to have a better sleep tonight.

Too many surprise with a big disappointment happen at the same time,on the same day and what bad is..it happen before I sleep.Tomorrow,I still need to stand from 11am to 5pm.I'm here wondering,under hot sun/temperature,without sleeping at night,and headache,will i faint down again like last time I always does during school time..??

At this late night,I can't do anything..Most peoples sleep.So,what I can do now is listen to MY FM and also HITZ FM while blogging.And now,I found that I really make full use of my laptop.Ah,I downloaded all those latest news from BULETIN UTAMA,TV3 which something related to Dato' Anuar Ibrahim and also our economy.

PKR de facto leader Anwar Ibrahim, was arrested yesterday at 1PM after finished giving a statement to the Anti-Corruption Agency in Putrajaya regarding in his 'black-eye' incident in 1998.

When there will be a break for this thing ! Malaysian concentrating in growing it but there's interruption in building the community well !

0 comments:

Privacy Policy